In January 2011 all passenger and small commercial vehicles will be fitted with “Audi style” daylight running lights as standard. By having the daylight running lights fitted to your vehicle they give you improved visibility (reduces the risk of accidents in daylight hours) and reduced fuel costs and CO2 compared to dipped beam.
Daytime Running Legislation ECE/TRANS/WP29/2006/88 – Regulation #48-04
“Requires the mandatory installation of dedicated Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) to Regulation No: 87 to all vehicle categories but not trailers. The DRLs must switch on when the vehicle ignition switch enables starting/running the engine”
30mm Height x 110mm Length
A great way to improve the look of your vehicle and reduce the risk of accident
The 28342 lights are the best in the range as they use the latest flat LED technology.
• Improves vehicle visibility and reduces the risk of accidents in daylight hours
• Fitted with 11 x ice white LEDs
• Provides a bright, narrow beam of light
• Includes fixing brackets
• Fitting instructions included
• Lamps are E marked to ECE R7
• Housing is made from ABS
• Lens is from Acrylic
• Reflector is from ABS and chrome plating
Product Code: 28338